The Early Construction Company has over 25 years of first-hand general contractor experience, which has allowed us to take an active, superior place in the Construction Management process. Whether we are acting as contractor, construction manager, or both, we always bring forth a strong team effort in achieving project goals. As a result of our collaborative effort toward quality, budget, safety, and scheduling, our clients achieve their project objectives.
Early Construction’s Project Management team encompasses a set of objectives, which are accomplished by implementing a series of operations subject to resource constraints. There are potential conflicts between the stated objectives with regard to scope, cost, time, quality and the constraints imposed on human, material, and financial resources. These conflicts will be resolved at the onset of any project by making the necessary trade-offs or creating new alternatives. Subsequently, the functions of Early Construction Company’s Project Management team include the following:
- Feasibility Studies
- Design & Construction Scheduling
- Budget Development & Control
- Design Progress Estimate vs. Budget
- Construction Planning
- Bid Organization - Per Qualification
- Construction Phase
- Safety Per Qualification
- Safety Audits
- QA/QC Program
- Project Control
- Documentation Management
- Meetings & Communication
- Progress Schedules
- Cost Control
- Contract Management
- Payment Administration
- Monitor Design Administration
- Per Planning Construction Activities
- Continuous Problem Solving
- Start-up & Commissioning
Early Construction utilizes technology to facilitate our project communications:
- Construction Management at Risk with Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Construction Management Advisor without Guaranteed Maximum Price
The Early Construction’s preferred construction delivery method is to build and control the project.
- EARLY CONSTRUCTION self-performance of critical path activities controls schedule.
- Best opportunity for most effective construction team.